DSCallards has been regularly monitoring the Brexit situation and has implemented measures to mitigate potential disruption from the following Brexit scenarios:
- Accepted trade deal with the EU
- Extension to the current trade deal with terms attached
- No Deal
DSCallards has focused on making sure that we are prepared for compliance and continuation given all three scenarios:
- Data will under all circumstances continue to abide and follow GDPR Rules and regulations in the storing and usage of personal data.
- DSCallards regularly purchase outside of the EU and will adapt purchasing to follow the same process to EU countries following any new regulations.
- Data flows are maintained within the UK, so will not be impacted due to Brexit.
- DSCallards’ suppliers are aware of Brexit and have or are implementing their own continuity plans. There is some risk in our supply chain for products purchased in the EU and this may have some impact on shipping times and cash flow. Measures have been put in place to minimise this risk but some impact could be out of our control.
- All of DSCallards’ staff are UK nationals and UK based so the new measures should have no direct impact on them.