27th March 2018 - DSCallards, leading provider of Business Intelligence and Analytics services and solutions, will hold a morning seminar on Wednesday 28th March 2018, in association with SAP, introducing Cloud Analytics to its customers in the state-of-the-art Digital Boardroom at SAP Clockhouse Road, Feltham, UK.
SAP is leading the way with the emergence of cloud-based solutions and will introduce delegates to how they are harnessing its power to design the next generation analytics product for the way you actually work – and lets you discover, visualise, plan and predict in one product versus separate point solutions.
- Data discovery, planning and predictive analysis capability
- State-of-the-art visualisation with role-based personalisation
- In-context social collaboration
- Support for the mobile workforce and the boardroom of the future
- Real-time high performance and extensibility using SAP Cloud Platform
- World-class data centers with top-notch availability and data security
- Integration with existing on-premise applications
“Our seminars have always attracted great interest and lively debate. The day will very much focus on SAP’s powerful Analytics Cloud capabilities and we will discuss the paradigm shift from on-premise to the cloud with a focus on Business Intelligence, Planning and Predictive analytics”, commented Sue Cook, Senior Sales Executive, DSCallards.